Company reports accelerated growth and profitability, new product and platform capabilities, and continued operational excellence
Minneapolis (February 7, 2018) – RedBrick Health, the market-leading consumer health engagement platform and well-being solutions company, has announced its 2017 business results and a preview of its 2018 growth plan.
Celebrating 11 years of innovation in helping people—and organizations—be healthy, RedBrick reported solid 2017 performance gains, marked by accelerated growth in new client contracts, innovative partnerships and across-the-board advances in satisfaction scores. Operational metrics saw platform uptime exceeding 99.99% with record levels of usage.
RedBrick R&D kept a strong pace as well, with new research quantifying the impact of RedBrick engagement on diabetes prevention, and linking engagement to employee retention. RedBrick launched a highly customizable mobile and web-based digital consumer experience offering more curated choices to engage people across the spectrum of health. RedBrick Live services advanced as well, with expanded interventions in depression, anxiety and musculoskeletal conditions (back, muscles and joints)—all major drivers of healthcare costs and lost productivity.
“Companies win or lose based on the health of their organizations, their cultures and their people,” said Dan Ryan, RedBrick’s chief executive officer. “And curtailing the rising cost of healthcare remains a critical imperative for employers. So the choice of a health engagement platform partner can be highly consequential. I’m incredibly proud of the collaboration between RedBrick and our clients in driving a better employee experience, meaningful health engagement and real business results.”
RedBrick Health’s 2017 business highlights include:
- 50% year-over-year growth in bookings
- New clients added across major industry verticals, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, technology and higher education
- Launch of a highly customizable digital engagement platform, personalized for each sub-population, that seamlessly and actively integrates client resources and benefits
- New mobile features to streamline consumer onboarding and daily use
- Expanded coaching for depression, anxiety and musculoskeletal conditions
- Platform uptime and performance exceeding 99.99% during the final three quarters of the year, despite record load
- Strong execution across all operations, including timely, high-quality client deployments and incentive interchange
- Unqualified SOC 2 opinion for security, processing integrity and confidentiality controls
Consumer and Client Experience
- Substantial increases in every core satisfaction measure
- Year-end consumer Net Promoter Score of 64
- Launch of a newly integrated Client Success organization, harmonizing all client-centric activity to simplify the client experience and drive alignment with client business success metrics
“HR and Benefits teams are busier, and under more pressure than ever,” noted Ryan. “Today’s organizations need more from their partners—more customized solutions that align with their strategy. More choices that ensure they engage everyone across the spectrum of health. More assurance that their investment in benefits yields a real return. And a more unified experience, which means more than just a hub. It takes active integration, blending client resources with RedBrick’s rich content and capabilities, including a deep bench of trained experts to provide coaching and navigation. RedBrick uniquely brings this all together.”
RedBrick will build upon its 2017 momentum by deepening its 2018 focus on key strategic initiatives including:
- Advanced mobile technology from its award-winning Behavior Design Lab
- A richer array of deep integration options for clients and platform partners
- New chat-based channels for digitally integrating coaching and navigation
- Emotional and musculoskeletal health support across digital and live modalities
- Continued best-practice research on “What the Best Do Better,” focused on cross-generational workforce engagement, employee experience and retention
About RedBrick Health
RedBrick helps companies transform the health of their organizations by inspiring their people to be fully engaged in life and at work. Starting with each person’s unique needs, RedBrick combines advanced behavior science, adaptive technology and a deep bench of live experts. The industry’s most highly configurable platform actively integrates each organization’s benefits and resources with RedBrick’s own extensive content and capabilities. Hundreds of leading organizations rely on RedBrick to measurably improve well-being while delivering a better employee experience.