Onsite Wellness Program Manager - Plano, TexasApply to this position.
Who is RedBrick Health?
RedBrick Health is inspired by a singular purpose: to help people be healthy. We are a consumer health engagement company that delivers real behavior change. We help people improve health and make smarter use of healthcare. By combining behavioral and clinical expertise with adaptive technology we produce a more personal experience in web, mobile and live interactions. Our open platform seamlessly combines our wellness and consumerism tools with yours, keeping things simple, and rewarding. The result: customized solutions that sustain engagement, reduce cost and improve population health.
Who are RedBrick employees?
At RedBrick we are passionate about our purpose: to help people be healthy. We are inspired to create a better experience and to produce real results. We are curious, creative, and open-minded: willing to think out-of-the–box, and comfortable with change. We commit to working hard, holding ourselves accountable, and taking ownership for our clients’ success. We know it takes a team: we lead, listen, communicate, collaborate and celebrate success together. We take risks, knowing we have the support and trust of our teammates and leaders. We walk the talk. Whether at our yoga classes, in team-organized activities, or on our own, we take ownership of our own health and well-being, and bring our best each day.
Who you are.
This position will be located at Toyota’s facility in Plano, Texas and will report to the Manager, On-site Services for RedBrick Health. The Onsite Wellness Program Manager will work with RedBrick Health, and Toyota in the design and delivery of a comprehensive approach to improving employee health & wellbeing. This individual will provide advocacy for RedBrick Health products and demonstrate RedBrick Health’s mission of helping people be healthy.
You are an experienced Corporate Onsite Wellness Program Manager who has the know-how and ability partner with Toyota and RedBrick Health to create, organize, market and implement onsite wellness programs that address the health needs of the team member population. Additionally, the Onsite Wellness Program Manager will work closely with HR managers, wellness committees/departments to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for Toyota’s team members to engage in healthy activities. You are qualified and will have the resources to answer all the questions about RedBrick Health and our products as well as questions and/or concerns regarding Toyota’s additional wellness programs and resources.
You have the ability to travel up to 25% to various Toyota locations. (Nationally).
Behaviors you commonly demonstrate include:
- Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization; both small and large group
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service-orientation and analytical skills
- Ability to create original motivational healthy living content
Meet the team.
RedBrick Health’s Onsite Wellness professionals partner with our clients (in this case, Toyota) and RedBrick Health to promote a culture of health and address the health needs of the employee population. Additionally, they work closely with the client corporate wellness program team to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for Toyota team members to engage in healthy activities.
Other key responsibilities as the Onsite Wellness Program Manager will include:
- Monitoring, evaluating and responding to program measurements, including operations and quality, to drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and goals
- Maintenance of continuous quality management process
- Engaging client leadership to support a culture of wellness
- Collaboration with Toyota and RBH account leadership to drive engagement in healthy activities
- Partnering with Toyota and RBH to create, coordinate and implement wellness strategy and initiatives
- Development and leveraging of partnerships with other onsite health programs- fitness centers, clinics and other internal/external committees.
- Utilization of operational metrics to define, track and report on program activities, participation and results
- Development of a wellness champion network while providing leadership, support and resources to champions at multiple locations
- Evaluation and coordination of employer-based health and wellness awards
- Facilitating ongoing client committee/group/network meetings
- Managing trending feedback from client contacts
- Coordination of client requests and internal delegation for appropriate processing
- Participation in ongoing client discussions
- Support for renewal planning as necessary
What you bring to the team.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources and/or Health Promotion or related is preferred.
- You offer 3-5 years’ experience in fields related to health and wellness and have worked in corporate wellness teams with large employee populations.
- You offer 2 -3 years’ experience in a professional business environment (i.e. corporate setting)
- You have previous experience in wellness account management and/or as a wellness program manager.
- Previous management, development and mentorship experience is required
- You possess knowledge and/or experience with RedBrick Health products (preferred)
Why RedBrick Health?
We believe a career at RedBrick Health should provide great pay and benefits, a collaborative, supportive and flexible work environment, plus cutting-edge technology and services – so many reasons to love it here.