Onsite Wellness Coordinator - Charlottesville, VAApply to this position.
Who is RedBrick Health?
RedBrick Health is inspired by a singular purpose: to help people be healthy. We are a consumer health engagement company that delivers real behavior change. We help people improve health and make smarter use of healthcare. By combining behavioral and clinical expertise with adaptive technology we produce a more personal experience in web, mobile and live interactions. Our open platform seamlessly combines our wellness and consumerism tools with yours, keeping things simple, and rewarding. The result: customized solutions that sustain engagement, reduce cost and improve population health.
Who are RedBrick employees?
At RedBrick we are passionate about our purpose: to help people be healthy. We are inspired to create a better experience and to produce real results. We are curious, creative, and open-minded: willing to think out-of-the–box, and comfortable with change. We commit to working hard, holding ourselves accountable, and taking ownership for our clients’ success. We know it takes a team: we lead, listen, communicate, collaborate and celebrate success together. We take risks, knowing we have the support and trust of our teammates and leaders. We walk the talk. Whether at our yoga classes, in team-organized activities, or on our own, we take ownership of our own health and well-being, and bring our best each day.
- Start date August 1, 2018.
- This position will be based at University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA.
The Onsite Well-being Coordinator will work with RedBrick Health and UVA to promote holistic well-being to faculty and staff within the institutions. Specific emphasis will be on a holistic approach which includes not only physical, nutrition, and mental; but also health, social engagement, community involvement, financial stability, and built environment. The Onsite Well-being Coordinator will collaborate mutually with the RedBrick Health and teams to develop programs, communications outreach tactics and engagement activities. This individual will also provide advocacy for RedBrick Health products and demonstrate RedBrick Health’s mission of “helping people be healthy”.
Minimal travel will be required to support another location with some in-state travel.
Who you are.
You currently reside in the Charlottesville, VA area .
You are an experienced corporate wellness professional with 2 or more years of experience in corporate wellness related roles in business-centric environments OR fields related to health and wellness w/in a business-centric environment. You are passionate about your work and able to support RedBrick’s purpose of Helping People Be Healthy to UVA’s faculty and staff and will know how to best provide advocacy for RedBrick Health products while demonstrating our mission.
Meet the team.
RedBrick Health’s Onsite Wellness Coordinators partner with our client, UVA, and RedBrick Health’s internal teams to promote a culture of health and address the health needs of the UVA population. Additionally, our Onsite Wellness Coordinators work closely with the “Hoo’s Well” wellness program team to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for UVA employees to engage in healthy activities. This individual will be qualified and have the resources to answer all the questions about RedBrick Health and our products as well as questions and/or concerns regarding the “Hoo’s Well” wellness programs and resources.
Other key responsibilities of a UVA Onsite Wellness Coordinator include:
- Identify opportunities to integrate wellness into client’s culture
- Monitor, evaluate and respond to program measurements, including operations and quality, to drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and goals
- Engage and partner with UVA leadership to support a culture of wellness
- Collaborate with UVA and RedBrick account leadership to drive engagement in healthy activities
- Develop and leverage partnerships with other onsite health programs- fitness centers, clinics and other internal/external committees.
- Provide data and analytics support to define, track and report on program activities, participation and results
- Evaluate and coordinate UVA based health and wellness awards/certifications
- Facilitate ongoing UVA committee/group/network meetings
- Manage trending feedback from client contacts
- Ensure strategies are translated to implementation plans and that such plans are communicated and implemented effectively
- Collaborate with RedBrick and Company partners/stakeholders including, but not limited to, Marketing, Product, Business Operations and Customer Service to support key implementation/program update activities.
- Support liaison with other Company programs, projects and initiatives related to/connected to RedBrick’s scope of services for Company.
- Coordination of UVA requests and internal delegation for appropriate processing
- Participate in ongoing UVA and RedBrick discussions/meetings
- Support for renewal planning as appropriate
- Develop a wellness champion network and provide leadership, support and resources to champions at multiple locations.
- Successfully escalate concerns within the applicable organization and help drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Create and facilitate onsite health education programs and events, such as Lunch and Learns, workshops and other programs.
- Support implementation of onsite health promotion programs including health screenings, flu shots and others across client’s multiple locations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you bring to the team.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field.
- A Master’s degree will make you stand out.
- You offer 2 -3 years’ experience in fields related to health and wellness and have worked as part of a corporate wellness team and you offer 2 -3 years’ experience in business environment.
- You have previous experience in a business environment in a role in a wellness account or program management role and/or wellness coordinator position.
- You possess knowledge and/or experience with RedBrick Health products (preferred)
QUALITIES YOU POSSESS:
- Expert with Excel, data, analytics and forecasting
- Ability to initiate and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding ability to deliver presentations at all levels within an organization; both small and large group
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong customer service-orientation
Why RedBrick Health?
We believe a career with us should provide great pay and benefits, a collaborative, supportive and flexible work environment, plus cutting-edge technology and services – so many reasons to love it here.