Onsite Wellness Coordinator – part-time - Greensboro, NCApply to this position.
Part-time (20 hours/week)
Onsite Well-being Coordinator – Greensboro, NC
Open to locally residing candidates
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
This position will be based in Greensboro, NC and includes some travel w/in northern North Carolina.
This Part-time Onsite Wellness Coordinator will be required to work approximately 20 hours per week during various business hours as it is supporting a manufacturing business. In this role you will work with the VP team as well as the client HR team in order to promote well-being to employees within four plant locations.
The Onsite Wellness Coordinator will collaborate mutually with the VP and client teams to develop programs, communications outreach tactics and engagement activities. This individual will also provide advocacy for VP wellbeing products and demonstrate VP’s mission of “Changing Lives for Good”.
*TRAVEL NOTE: Travel will be required to help provide support to 4 plants in northern NC. Travel may be required up 25% of hours.
*PART-TIME – fulltime benefits will not be provided for this part-time opportunity.
Who you are.
You are a knowledgeable Onsite Wellness Coordinator, you will collaborate with the VP and our client teams to develop programs, communications outreach tactics and engagement activities. You will provide advocacy for VP products and demonstrate VP’s mission of helping people be healthy. As part of your position you may at times travel to four plant locations throughout northern NC.
In the role of OWC you will partner with our client and VP teams to promote a culture of health that addresses the health needs of the employee population. You will work closely with the internal the corporate wellness team to create integrated programming designed to improve awareness of health issues as well as create opportunities for employees to engage in healthy activities. You will use your talents and resources to answer all the questions about VP and its products as well as questions and/or concerns regarding any additional wellness programs and resources provided by the client.
In the role of Onsite Wellness Coordinator for VP you will wear many hats, but your attention will be especially essential on the following:
- Identify opportunities to integrate wellness into Company’s culture
- Collaborate with both the Company and VP Account Leaders to drive engagement in healthy activities
- Develop a wellness champion network and provide leadership, support and resources to champions at multiple locations.
- Execute against project milestones
- Advocate on behalf of Company throughout the VP organization.
- Successfully escalate concerns within the applicable organization and help drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Create and facilitate onsite health and wellness programs and events, such as Lunch and Learns, workshops and other events and programs.
- Utilization of operational metrics to define, track and report on program activities, participation and results
- Support implementation of onsite health promotion programs including health screenings, flu shots and others across Company’s multiple locations
- Utilize vendor resources, where applicable, to meet program objectives
- Manage trending feedback from Company contacts
- Support for open enrollment trainings/discussions per Company’s request
- Attend Company’s health events as requested
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Attend Company and VP discussions and meetings as needed
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in health promotion, psychology, social work or other health related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2 -3 years’ experience in fields related to health and wellness
- 2 -3 years’ experience in business environment/account management
- Previous experience as wellness account management and/or wellness coordinator is highly desired.
- Identify and report compliance and security violations
- Maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of consumer information and corporate information
- Read, understand and follow corporate compliance, security and privacy policies, especially the acceptable use policy.
Why work with us?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.