Onsite Wellness Coordinator/Coach - Memphis, TNApply to this position.
Who is RedBrick Health?
RedBrick Health is inspired by a singular purpose: to “Help People be Healthy”. We are a consumer health engagement company that delivers real behavior change. We help people improve health and make smarter use of healthcare. By combining behavioral and clinical expertise with adaptive technology we produce a more personal experience in web, mobile and live interactions. The result: customized solutions that sustain engagement, reduce cost and improve population health.
And now we are making history in our newfound relationship with Virgin Pulse! Together we will deliver the industry’s only global, one-stop-shop for employees and employers. Together we are Engagement Revolutionized!
Who are our employees?
At our combined Virgin Pulse + RedBrick Health we are passionate about our purpose. We are inspired to create a better experience and to produce real results. We are curious, creative, and open-minded: willing to think out-of-the–box, and comfortable with change. We commit to working hard, holding ourselves accountable, and taking ownership for our clients’ success. We know it takes a team: we lead, listen, communicate, collaborate and celebrate success together. We take risks, knowing we have the support and trust of our teammates and leaders. We walk the talk. Whether at our yoga classes, in team-organized activities, or on our own, we take ownership of our own health and well-being, and bring our best each day.
Who you are.
This position will be located on site at Redbrick Health client, International Paper, in Memphis
As an experienced corporate Wellness Coordinator/Health Coach you will work in a trusted role with our client’s employees, promoting health and wellbeing within the company. You will apply your 1:1 coaching skills using RedBrick Health’s whole-person approach. In the role of Onsite Coordinator/Health Coach you will assist in the design and delivery of a comprehensive approach to improving employee health. Additionally, you will oversee program implementation, champion and champion team rollout/ongoing administration, oversight and planning of events, general employee engagement, and opportunities for quality improvement.
**Limited travel will be required up to 20%.
You will use your knowledge and work closely with the employee population to help promote and facilitate a healthier lifestyle and overall wellbeing. In the role of onsite corporate Wellness Coordinator/Health Coach you will provide coaching sessions designed to create a supportive environment for employees by assisting them in identifying their wellbeing vision, improve health and wellbeing habits, provide education on health matters, and establish goals and accountability.
With the support of Redbrick Health and client input, you will help to create, organize, market and implement onsite educational opportunities to address the health needs of the employee population. The coach will also promote and motivate consumers to enroll in online and telephonic programs, customer-specific programs and other activities as identified.
In the role of Onsite Wellness Coordinator/Health Coach you will wear many hats but your focus will be key in the following areas:
- Partner with client to evaluate the wellness culture and design and implement a wellness plan
- Lead initiatives focused on an integrated health promotion strategy
- Assist with the development of health improvement policy and procedure
- Coordinate and implement company-wide campaigns, programs and events
- Develop and manage a robust Wellness Champion network
- Work with the leadership team to foster support of the wellness program.
- Develop an ongoing quality improvement program which incorporates leadership and employee feedback while enhancing processes and programs
- Identify and foster integration and collaboration opportunities with both internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Leverage health plan, wellness and community resources
- Utilization of operational metrics to define and track program activities, participation and results
- Provide Group Coaching or 1:1 coaching across relevant health topics
- Create and facilitate health education programs and events
- Develop and leverage partnerships with other on-site health programs – fitness centers, clinics etc
- Maintain knowledge for developing trends and research in the field of employee health and productivity
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field
- Certification/License in specific field (if they have a specialty such as RN, exercise physiologist, nutritionist, other)
- Three to five years’ experience in fields related to health coach role preferred, including: nurse line, disease management etc.
- Two to four years’ experience with individual behavior change management, motivational interviewing and health coaching
- Experience with implementing and presenting a health focused curriculum for a population
- Previous experience working as an on-site health coach
- Experience working in a business environment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to conduct individual and group coaching sessions that create a comfortable and confidential environment for consumers
- Motivated with a demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals
- High energy
- Willing to hold people accountable
- Excellent written communication skills and interpersonal relationship management skills
- Illustrates healthy behaviors in their life
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting to small, medium, and large groups
- Knowledge of a wide variety of health concerns and approaches to drive towards change and positive outcomes
- Comfortable working with a diverse consumer population
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Continuous Quality Improvement driven and works to streamline processes, procedures and programs.
- Working knowledge of computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office tools)
- Able and willing to learn new computer programs
- Enjoys a challenge
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of organization
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.